Monday 30 June 2014

AN END OF AN ERA


Today I am moving out of the flat that I have been living in for the past year.
It felt so strange when I was packing all my things away. I've made so many memories over the past year and it seems surreal that my first year as a medical student is over.

I know that university isn't something that suits everyone; but I can honestly say that this past year has been one of the best years of my life.


I have met an array of amazing characters, crossed off a number of things off my bucket list and learnt how to become a unique independent individual. But most importantly, I have gained a great appreciation for the human body. Learning about each and every complex mechanism that arises in the body has made me more than happy to have chosen this career path.



No comments:

Post a Comment