Sunday 22 June 2014

CAMPING IN WALES

I have never been camping because I never really liked the idea of it. So when this camping trip to Wales was organised, I was a bit skeptical to say the least about whether I should go or not.

Having overcome the fear of being unclean for two nights and possibly freezing to death at night, I decided to go along with the fellow medics to the beautiful country that is Wales.

The view from our campsite was simply mesmerising! We pitched our tents on the hill and our view consisted of fields and hills behind us to the deep blue sea that stretched out as far as the eye could reach in front of us.



The following day was spent at a beach that was around 5 miles away from where we were staying - sunbathing on the boulders, feeling the warm sand run in between my toes, making sandcastles and playing games. Memories of my childhood when I lived in the Middle East came flooding back to me...





No comments:

Post a Comment