Thursday 30 October 2014

A JAR FULL OF ENCOUNTERS

At the start of the year, I realised that I needed a more positive outlook on life. I noticed that over the course of the year, myself like many others focus on the negative events that occur in our lives; completely disregarding the wonderful opportunities that come across our way. 

As I was thinking of ways to document my most personal and happy thoughts that I didn't want to share with anyone but myself, I came up with this idea...

I found an empty jar and over the course of the year, my plan is to write little notes of all of the joyous moments that occur in my life. 


My plan is to open the jar on the 1st of January 2015 and read through all of its contents in private and it should provide me with an elated outlook for the following year.

If it works, I intend to continue with this idea every year.


If anyone else is in need of some positivity in their lives, then I urge you to try out this idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment