Tuesday 2 September 2014

ARIA HAIR CURLERS

The woman that's obsessed with my hair (my one of a kind mother) bought this for me as a birthday present. I have wanted these for a long time after reading a lot of good reviews on a number of blogs.

I decided to buy the 25mm barrel as I wanted bigger curls for my hair. The packaging is ultra cute and you can buy the curlers in lots of different designs. I stuck to black as everything I own is either black, white or grey.


In each box you get the curling wand (obviously!), a heat proof mat and a glove.


Tight curls look terrible on me because of the shape of my face; so the thicker barrel allows me to produce natural curls. 

Pros:
  • You don't need any heat protective spray due to the technology of this 
  • No need for hairspray! If I curl my hair in the morning, it stays exactly like that until the end of the day and leaves loose waves the next day
  • Heats up in seconds
  • Small amounts of moisture in the air won't get rid of the curls

Cons
  • It's quite expensive but it should be seen as a great investment

No comments:

Post a Comment