Sunday 17 August 2014

RETAIL THERAPY #2

It's back to school season. Just because I'm not in school I'm not going to break my tradition of buying a new bag and a pair of shoes each year.


This bag looks even better in real life. It's one of the better monochrome bags that I have found which was affordable. The gold detail on the buckle gives this bag a more elegant look. When I ordered it, I was a bit worried that the bag may be a bit on the small side. Surprisingly, it's a decent size! Perfect enough to lug my laptop and books around in

Product
£19.99


I love heels. But I hate wearing them for more than an hour. I do wish I had the ability like some women to walk endlessly in killer stilettos; but my poor feet beg me to take them off after some time. Heeled sandals are a great way for me to feel like I'm wearing heels without any pain. The wedged heel is also a lot more comfortable making these type of shoes an easy wear.

Product
£19.99




No comments:

Post a Comment