Monday 25 August 2014

TRIP TO WESTFIELD

The summer would not be complete without a trip to Westfield in Stratford, one of the largest shopping centres in Europe. 




If you've ever been to Kerala in India, you'll know know that no matter where you go you will always find coconuts being sold at the roadside. With a large knife the stall owner knocks off the top of the coconut, pops a straw in and hands it to you. One swig of the coconut juice is enough to make you want to stay in Kerala for all of eternity. 


You can imagine my surprise as I walked past a stall called Zumo (They sell delicious shakes and smoothies made of fresh fruit. It's a bit expensive but I'd definitely recommend it!) and I found a coconut still in it's shell. It didn't have the green covering that can normally be found on it but I thought I'd still give it a try. The juice doesn't taste as sweet as it does in India but it was still a nice drink.







No comments:

Post a Comment